NOTIFICATION FOR RE-ENGAGEMENT OF RETIRED PHOTOGRAPHER IN EXIGENCIES OF SERVICES IN METRO RAILWAY, KOLKATA
Attention is invited to the Railway Board’s letter Vide No. E (NG)-II / 2007 /RC-4 /CORE /1 Dated : 16.10.2017, RBE No.150/2017 Dated : 16.10.2017 & E(NG)-II / 2007 /RC-4 /CORE /1 Dated : 12.12.2017, RBE No.193/2017 Dated : 12.12.2017, it has been decided by the appropriate authority that 01 (One) retired photographer will be re-engaged up to 01.12.2019 or post is filled up whichever is earlier in exigencies of services in Metro Railway, Kolkata with the following terms and conditions :-
1. Maximum age limit for re–engagement of retired photographer shall be 65 years and this limit shall not be exceeded in case of any retired Rly. Employees during the period of re- engagement.
2. Retired photographer will be engaged for the period up to 01.12.2019, or post is filled up whichever is earlier.
3. Before engaging retired photographer, medical examination will be conducted in the C-I (Cey one ) medical category.
4. Suitability/Competency of the retired photographer should also be adjudged before engagement.
5. Remuneration of such retired staff will be made as stipulated vide Ministry of Railways letter No. E (NG)-II / 2007 /RC-4 /CORE /1 Dated : 16.10.2017, RBE No.150/2017 Dated : 16.10.2017
6. Monthly remuneration of a retired employee being re-engaged be determined by reducing Pension from his / her last pay drawn ( i.e. Basic Pay + DA ).
7. The photographer will have to work in Kolkata and Suburban area as per requirement of Administration.
Accordingly, applications are invited from the eligible retired photographer, addressed to Chief Personnel Officer, Metro Railway, 33/1, J. L. Nehru Road, Kolkata-700071, latest by 16.02.2018. The applications received thereafter, will not be entertained.
for General Manager ( P )
Metro Railway, Kolkata